Encoders & Stream Processing are a vital concern in a head end
We understand this, we have you covered
Anywave Communication provides end to end DTV solutions including encoding. We offer MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 / H.264 Encoders with IP or ASI outputs and SDI inputs. The ANYWAVE I-Series Encoder is perfect for any final distribution broadcast transmission project. The I-Series Encoder is robust and reliable … like our transmitters. We support any number of SDI inputs from one to 16 and support HD or SD broadcasting.
The ANYWAVE I-Series Encoder supports CBR or VBR encoding. Low latency, remote upgrades, standard PSIP are also standard options.
The I-Series Encoder is offered in four models:
- 1 HD Channel (pictured above)
- 2 Channel HD + “X” SD
- Up to 16 Channels SD
- Up to 16 Channels of CVBS
Download a Data Sheet for our I-Series Encoder here
- Innovative and high quality algorithms for H.264 and MPEG2 video compression.
- UDP/IP and MPEG2-TS transport outputs supported (ASI output optional)
- CBR, VBR and capped VBR rate control modes
- Premium Statistical Multiplexing for maximum video compression performance
- CALM Act Support (software option)
- EAS switching compliant with ATSC
- Static PSIP
- Dynamic PSIP (optional)
- SNMP for monitoring and control
In addition to encoding, and as part of an end to end solution, Anywave Communication offers multiplexing, source conversion, and SI stream processing.
The Anywave Communication Multi-Stream Processor is a Swiss Army Knife for DTV transmission. We are prepared for most DTV headend requirements.
Capabilities of the Multi-Stream Processor include:
- Static and Dynamic PSIP insertion
- EPG data ingest
- Multiplexing and program cherry picking
- CVBS to SDI conversion
- EAS signal and trigger processing